Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Adopting Fedore Loungers and more....

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Over the course of the past few years time, we here have sort of "adopted" some fellow Loungers. What that means is we find someone we think is a dear soul and do something for them as a gift! Maybe it has been a pair of vintage shoes, cufflinks, ties, jackets, hats, shirts, and on occasion it has been to sell items on the Classifieds here to donate the money towards helping someone out that has lost their job or moving and is befallen hardship times upon them.

It has been a super wonderful blessing for us to simply be able to do this.
Now I am going to ask everyone here to be involved in helping someone that is not a Lounge member!

A young woman, Jayme Sowers, has a very rare form of Cancer. Her insurance is only going to cover so much expense. She comes from a very loving home and has a family of her own. Please if you can extend some support for her, she needs as much as anyone can spare, including just a "get well" card. OH and of course, some prayers, too! Her situation is hard on all her entire family. I promised to do what we can here in our home for her. So please please please, look the the link I am placing for her needs here.

May God bless all of us and of course our prayers go out to her and her extended family.
http://www.facebook.com/jaymejourney/
There is a funding set up on gofundme for her as well. I also can give a direct mailing address or phone number information if you wish to have that information.

Thanks so much everyone!
Cindy & Daniel

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
http://www.gofundme.com/29v472k

Jamee Sowers
153 St. Andrews
Amarillo, Texas 79118.

This is a mailbox for her that you can send money orders or cards or pictures or anything! PLEASE be involved!

Another address to send cards...

A card can be mailed to
P.O. Box 2026
Amarillo, Tx. 79105.....

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Please don't be shy about helping this person, Jayme. She is an Angel and deserves as much help, love and support we could give. Thanks!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
A few wonderful Loungers have done something to help out. Please take the time to donate money or send a card or both. Your gift of hope will mean so much to Jayme. We know what it is like to have to do battle with health issues and cancer. NOT fun!

Thanks so much!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner