Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero 15142 (PICS & measurements)

What a man! Good on ye...Also, the 'one in, one out' has kinda been my philosophy.... I had a stage where I had a few jackets in the closet and found I'd only wear one favourite, so I eventually sold the others... (in fact I was wearing an old CWU45 almost all the time, it was just so comfy)....Although, the idea of having one Seal and one Russet A-2, my B-10 and a G-1/ M-442A is beginning to appeal.... then I can wear any type of trousers and there'll be a jacket to match ;-0
I had to do so,e serious work this year as the closet expanded to another set of door hooks/hangers and I realized I was behind in letting go. I'm at the right amount now, including denim, rain, leather, etc. I gave some older jackets to Good Will earlier as there are folks that need them more than me. I do feel a little guilty...

derleicaman

One of the Regulars
It's a second-hand Aero. Russet goat. I have one in seal (also Aero) and it's my favorite jacket right now. Bronco is a good cut. But I do believe my next purchase is the 1755 Dubow from GW...dark seal.
Hey Scott,
Finally decided on a GW conract? I think you'll love the 1755. I picked up one this spring from Joel Shapiro and I love it! Fits great, looks great, its a keeper. You will be very happy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff