Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Leather 1930 HalfBelt 44 Long Sydney Australia

Jackrinse

New in Town
Hi All

I am selling my Aero 1930 Halfbelt, Brand New - Never Worn out of the house.
BLACK FQHH - MATT
ROYAL STEWART LINING COTTON DRILL SLEEVES
BACK LENGTH 28
SLEEVE LENGTH 28.5"
Located In Sydney Australia
Price $1000 ono
Images emailed to interested buyers.

Many thanks
Gareth

Jackrinse

New in Town
No replies?

I thought this would be quite popular, no one this size or is it a little too expensive?

Hi All

I am selling my Aero 1930 Halfbelt, Brand New - Never Worn out of the house.
BLACK FQHH - MATT
ROYAL STEWART LINING COTTON DRILL SLEEVES
BACK LENGTH 28
SLEEVE LENGTH 28.5"
Located In Sydney Australia
Price $1000 ono
Images emailed to interested buyers.

Many thanks
Gareth

scrawlysteve

One of the Regulars
I hope it's shoulder to cuff ...if it's the armpit to cuff distance you will need someone from a million years back down the evolutionary line....

Jackrinse

New in Town
I hope it's shoulder to cuff ...if it's the armpit to cuff distance you will need someone from a million years back down the evolutionary line....

haha, yes i can see the knuckles dragging along the floor!

I am about six feet four and my arms are very normal length, or so I am told ;o)

The measurement is from the shoulder and the jacket is extremely well balanced in its appearance.

I was intruiged by "the finest leather jacket in the world" reputation which prompted me to buy it. The style is not really me and although I think it is a wonderful thing the weather here and the styling will mean I dont get a whole lot of wear out of it.

I will post some pics today and try to do it justice.

As a further undication of the fit, I sized it based on a Lacoste summer blouson. The measurements are almost exactly the same and it is an off the rack "normal person" garment.

THanks for your replies and advice, lets hope another large gent calls in to have a look.

Jackrinse

New in Town
If it was brown, I'd be all over it! Alas, it's not :-(
Good luck on the sale. IMG_1859.jpg IMG_1860.jpg IMG_1856.jpg IMG_1858.jpg IMG_1859.jpg IMG_1860.jpg

Photos are a little crap as I took these when the jacket arrived to get an idea of how it looks on me, so they were never intended for others to see.
I think the fit is ok but need to lose 20lbs at least for it to be perfect/zip up lol.
THe taretan colour is not a great representation of the true colour. Best look on the Aero website as this pic appears a little green, which it is certainly not.
Anyway here they are.
Thanks for looking
Gareth

Jackrinse

New in Town
Happy to take offers as I have decided it will be sold either here or on ebay.
I will give it a day or two before going to ebay.
Thanks
Gareth

Jackrinse

New in Town
Any offers considered as I would rather see it go to a forum member than have to go to ebay.
Make me an offer, you might be surprised!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff