Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akubra Banjo Patterson size 60

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Here for your viewing, a carbon gray Banjo Patterson. $120 gets it economy shipped to CONUS

IMG_4141.jpg

IMG_4140.jpg

pfisto22

New in Town
ok so I would really like to get this hat. Can you tell me how firm this hat is as i would like a hat that is not real firm . You can email me at pfisto22@gmail.com
I cant decide which one of your hats I want
Thanks Mike

Last edited:

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've had a Banjo Patterson and the felt was soft, flexible and smooth. It's the heritage grade felt so it's the higher end grade of Akubra felt.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
I'll give this one final bump, then donate it (and others) to a local homeless shelter if it doesn't sell in a couple of days.

elveston

Familiar Face
Just had to say. I bought the same hat (same color, same size) from Everything Australian just a few months ago at a great price ... about $135! Right now I've got two of the Banjos and a sand Leisure Time (since they don't make a Banjo in a lighter color). They are my favorite Akubras (and I've got about 25 of them). It's hard to believe someone hasn't snapped this one up already. It's a great deal. Someone is going to get a great hat, one way or another.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Just had to say. I bought the same hat (same color, same size) from Everything Australian just a few months ago at a great price ... about $135! Right now I've got two of the Banjos and a sand Leisure Time (since they don't make a Banjo in a lighter color). They are my favorite Akubras (and I've got about 25 of them). It's hard to believe someone hasn't snapped this one up already. It's a great deal. Someone is going to get a great hat, one way or another.

So true, one way or another. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff