Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alpha USA 'Replica' N2B Flying Jacket 10/10

bn1966

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A recent score of mine & just back from a bit of light restorative work, an Alpha 'Replica' series N2B in dark blue (darker than photo...think midnight). I love this jacket, heavy but not too much so, the quality is superb IMHO. The shell appears a decent thick nylon, wool knits, has a wool / cotton / nylon interlining & zips etc seem very robust. The synthetic fur I prefer to the 'white' variety. The fit is my ideal, spacious across the shoulders and chest though not too big & at 5.10 the length is good for me....short but not too short. :cool:

IMG_0464.jpg IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0466.jpg

Edward

Bartender
Nice find. I teresting it has the Alpha tag on the pocket... I thought none of the Replica series had those. When did the N2B go over to an all poly spec interlining?

bn1966

Hi Edward,

Three of my Alpha Replicas do have that pocket tag, quality is up there with my B-15 version that doesn't (love that B-15 see 1st pic). Blue Replica N2B, reminds me of the Masland N2A but with a darker blue shell. Favorite service version is the Kings Point MFG Co (2nd pic below) My early MA1 Alpha Replica version is a super jacket & has had loads of wear...as happy with it I think as I would be with a Buzz version. On that note, have purchased a Buzz L2A 'Transitional' version (Blue shell / Green lining) from a member here.

Attachments

• IMG_0534 (1).jpg
    IMG_0534 (1).jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_0544.jpg
    IMG_0544.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:

Edward

Bartender
Those are nice! I'm keeping an eye out for an N2A and early N2B.... I saw that L2A, actually... looks really nice. Be interested to see it when you get to try it on. The Buzz L2As are lovely.

bn1966

Will get some pics taken Edward when it arrives, being worn. Those Buzz L2As are lovely jackets, I had one years ago, wasn't used to the L2 fit & moved it on :-( Are you after a Masland Contract N2A?..Smashing jacket!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart