Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone know anything about vintage vacuum's?

mickeymurphy1969

New in Town
Hi all, new here but looked like a site I would really enjoy. I just got interested in vintage and antiques about ten years ago but found I have a talent for garage sales and garbage picking and finding some real treasures. Normally I can track down the origins of an item but this vacuum has me stumped.
A few weeks ago I was walking the dog and these peoples whole lawn was filled with items they were throwing out so I couldnt help but to poke around. Found lots of goodies but the item that has me stumped is a hand help vacuum made by cadillac. The full name on it is a Cadillac quick Vac and I am not sure of the age though I did find out they went out of Biz in 1971 but this baby looks much older and the bonus is it works like a charm.

My question is does anyone know anything about them like how old it is, where they supposed to be good, is it worth anything and is it a rare find on something you can find just about anywhere???? Thanks for helping if you can and any info on vintage vacuums would help since I am a rookie on these!
Michelle

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy