Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AUCTION #26: Adam - Executive - Size 7 1/2 - B005005I07 - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
END DATE: Wednesday, June 11, at 9:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -4) according to Lounge Server.

HAT BARCODE: B005005I07
BRAND: Adam
STYLE: Strand
QUALITY: Executive
SIZE: 7 1/2
CONDITION: Excellent
MOTH NIBBLES?: 2 Bites
BRIM WIDTH: 2 3/4"

B005005I07_1.jpg

B005005I07_2.jpg

B005005I07_3.jpg

B005005I07_4.jpg

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
I don't know...

If the nibbles aren't shown in the photos, then I don't know where they are located. We photographed 150 hats during the photoshoot, so I didn't have any way to ensure that every nibble was captured.

I can assure you that the nibbles will be superficial. I didn't post any hats with major moth damage, and none of these hats have through-and-through moth holes.

A few of the older/rarer examples will have multiple nibbles, but this is not one of those hats.

cookie said:
where are the nibbles?

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
Approximately 6"... with EXCELLENT felt

I haven't measured this exact hat, but I happen to have a very similar 7 1/2 hat that I kept for my personal collection.

Open crown... This hat measures 6".

I normally don't give editorial comments on my hats, but let me just say... these early Adam Executive and Majestic hats are EXCELLENT. The felt can be bashed and re-bashed with no harm. The quality rivals the best Stetsons.

Ripper said:
How Tall is the crown ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo