Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AUCTION #87: Schoble - Warburton - Size 7 1/2 - C0000228847-closed

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
AUCTION #87: Schoble - Warburton - Size 7 1/2 - C0000228847

END DATE: Sunday, September 14, at 9:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -4) according to Lounge Server.

HAT BARCODE: C0000228847
BRAND: Schoble
STYLE: Warburton
SIZE: 7 1/2
CONDITION: Average
MOTH NIBBLES?: Nibbles in several areas. No holes.
BRIM WIDTH: 2 ½”

NOTES: The felt and ribbon on this early 1940’s hat are in very excellent condition. With some attention to the moth nibbles, this would be an amazing hat for a beginner. Felt is extremely soft and pliable... very light weight.

C0000228847_1.jpg

C0000228847_4.jpg

C0000228847_3.jpg

C0000228847_2.jpg

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
Good catch... Closes at 9:00 PM Eastern on Sunday, Sept. 14

feltfan said:
Particularly since there is no closing time!

It's fixed... Thanks for the heads up.

END DATE: Sunday, September 14, at 9:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -4) according to Lounge Server.

Hoss & da Posse

One of the Regulars
johnnyphi said:
With some attention to the moth nibbles, this would be an amazing hat for a beginner. Felt is extremely soft and pliable... very light weight.

Can you explain to a new guy what you mean by giving attention to the moth nibbles? Is there a way to remedy them? I'll probably need to search the archives on that one, huh...Thanks, Hoss

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Fellas, I have this same hat(model and color) in a 7 1/8 and I love it. The winner will not regret getting this one.:eusa_clap

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
One difference...

handlebar bart said:
Fellas, I have this same hat(model and color) in a 7 1/8 and I love it. The winner will not regret getting this one.:eusa_clap

Thanks for the first-hand testimony, HB... There is one difference between this hat and the hat you adopted. This hat has an un-finished edge. (Yours has a "Cavanagh" edge.) Otherwise, you're absolutely correct. This hat is the same color, same felt texture, same ribbon, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn