Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Because I am stark raving mad....

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
Lauren Henline said:
That's a great dress! I love the detail at the collar. Something to wear to your teas!!!

Indeed...I have my eye on another one the same seller has, but am letting it sit there until closer to the end...so as not to end up paying huge amounts for it....that one is a lot more fancy...:p

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
magneto said:
Pretty! Let me add to the chorus of congrats, and I send some "this fits perfectly!" wishes in your direction.

Seeing everyone's nice purchases I feel less guilty about having recently blown my pin money on this poor orphaned jacket:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8350943555

Please forgive if I swiped this from under anyone's nose...It's quite nicer than the pictures. :)

they seem to have removed the picture...unless its just my machine that cant see it...

MissQueenie

Practically Family
I love it, Denise! I'm with Lauren, the little detailing on it is so adorable!

Let us know how it fits! I'll cross my fingers for you honey!

magneto

Practically Family
[OT]

Oh heck, my jacket pics are taken down. I'll try to get a pic snapped of me in it (for the "Suits" thread) when I get gussied up in a laughable approximation of 40s dress tomorrow.
Marc Chevalier said:
Hey Magneto, is your avatar a photo of you? I keep thinking, "She looks just like Janet Gaynor!"
Oooh, very good! Yes, it is Miss Gaynor, but scarily, I look frightfully like that picture, only duller (half-waved bob, snub nose and a chin cleft). Someone sent it to me after finding it here:
http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/ndlpcoop/ichihtml/cdnhome.html
A *great* site if you like pictures of actresses alighting from trains.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner