Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bogey's knockin' at the door...

mmarosy

One of the Regulars
I thought I might give a head's up to all the Dish Network satellite subscribers, if there are any, here. Last night I was flipping around and on the mystery channel, they were airing "Knock On Any Door". It appeared to be a courtroom drama with Bogey defending a young hooligan.

I didn't stick around, as I caught it in the middle, and hate to see movies that I haven't seen from the first few frames. I plan on keeping an eye out for any repeat viewings and possibly taping it.

Do any of you more diehard Bogart fans know more about this film? Is it one of the better ones?

Mike

Bogie1943

Practically Family
Don't think I am making fun of you here Mike, just wondering about this. Who thinks the proper spelling is "Bogie" or "Bogey" I am still not sure lol,:cool2:

havershaw

Practically Family

All the books I have say 'Bogie.' I'm also almost positive I've seen a photo of him with a shirt that had 'Bogie' embroidered on the left pocket.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Bogart is hard to beat. I became a fan after watching Maltese Falcon, but I also love Dark Passage, The Big Sleep, Roaring Twenties, Key Largo and To Have and Have Not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy