Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Boots for sale (Sizes ~41-42) : Red Wing, Sendra, Frye

TartuWolf

Practically Family
Howdy folks!
In order to avoid spamming "bump" over many threads I decided to make one for all the boots I'm currently passing forward.
PM me for more info and more photos if you're interested in any of these.
Shipping within EU ~20-30eu. Can do worldwide shipping as well.
All prices are negotiable.

Red Wing 2991 (Engineer) : Size EU 41 or US 8D

250eu
New without box / tags.
Never worn outside, only tried inside.
Fits like a 40-40,5EU nr8 last from Red Wing (Iron Rangers, Blacksmiths, Beckmans) in my opinion.
So for someone who wears ~41 in sneakers.
0c012ac2-111f-4a7e-88c4-55a427f5beb9.jpeg

Red Wing 8044 (Oxfords) : Size EU 41 or US 8D

120eu
Bought slightly used, used a bit myself for a while.
Eventually had to admit to myself that I'm not a shoe guy, despite how awesome they look. For me it's barefoot shoes in the summer or boots the rest of the year.
Soft/unstructured toe!
Fits like a 40,5-41EU nr8 last from Red Wing (Iron Rangers, Blacksmiths, Beckmans) in my opinion.
So for someone who wears ~41,5 in sneakers.
PXL_20230213_095413442.PORTRAIT.jpg

Sendra 10604 (Service boots) : Size EU43​

150eu
Lovely rustic pull-up leather. Fully leather lined. Leather midsole and leather stacked heel.
Rubber half-sole.
Very comfortable foot bed, must softer and forgiving than the Red Wing veg tan foot bed.
Bought slightly oversized to wear with a insole insert for EVEN MORE comfort, which turned out to be a great choice, doing the same for all my future lace-up boots.
Fits like a 41,5-42EU nr8 last from Red Wing (Iron Rangers, Blacksmiths, Beckmans) in my opinion.
So for someone who wears ~42-43 in sneakers.

No idea why of all the photos this one does not get inserted properly with a preview.. Very annoying. Click on the link to see..
View attachment 2022_10_31_Tartu_EmilijaVin-23.jpg

Frye engineers : Size EU 41​

100eu
New with tags but no box.
Got them from Italy, too small for me.
Lower quality then Sendra from my perspective.
But has a nice sleep profile, interesting outsole. Leather midsole and stacked heel.
Note that there is some oxidation on one buckle from humid storage / transportation I guess.
Fits like a 40-40,5EU nr8 last from Red Wing (Iron Rangers, Blacksmiths, Beckmans) in my opinion.
So for someone who wears ~41-41,5 in sneakers.

PXL_20230214_133601400.jpg

PXL_20230214_133812875.jpg

Attachments

• 2022_10_31_Tartu_EmilijaVin-23.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 42

BikerMan

A-List Customer
Hi. How long are the Frye boots from heel to toe(in inches)? Also how wide are they at the ball of the foot(widest part of sole). All measurements from the outer sole. Are these zipper boots? Thanks for your time.

TartuWolf

Practically Family
@BikerMan
No zippers (which is a very good thing from my perspective, as zippers are the first thing to break on boots).
Outsole length : 29cm / 11.4"
Outsole widest part : 10cm / 3.9"
Non removable insole, so I can't measure that.
Unlined, rather thin leather - should be great for warmer months or if your foot tends to sweat.
Cheap risk for 50eu if the measurements seem even remotely close to what you need.

BikerMan

A-List Customer
Sorry I wear a 9.5 w or 10 d. I could probably do the length but not the width. I need almost 4.5 inches width. They are beautiful boots. Never seen a Frye with that color of sole.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner