Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Boots to wear with new Aero Hooch Hauler?

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'd go with the Loake for dress boots: I have the Burford and Bedale boots and both are very nice (the break-in time on them, for me, was considerable). Thursday makes a very nice boot, and they're incredibly comfortable: I must have about thirty pairs of boots and shoes but find myself wearing the Thursdays to work four out of five days a week, as I'm on my feet a lot. One brand that doesn't get a lot of love here is Frey, but I'd highly recommend their Rand Lace-ups if you can find them on ebay in your size (they're discontinued for some reason). I bought a black pair and liked them so much I got the brown and tan as well. I think all of these would look fine with your jacket.

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
There's some crazy rugged looking boots on this thread. I simply can't imagine a lifestlye that would make those boots relevant. I'm not a mountian climber or a soldier of fortune from an action film, and I walk mainly on concrete. :D The only footwear I own are 7 pairs of Blundstones and they cost $100 Aust a pair (which seems expensive to me - my first pair cost me $25.00).

Mich486

One Too Many
There's some crazy rugged looking boots on this thread. I simply can't imagine a lifestlye that would make those boots relevant. I'm not a mountian climber or a soldier of fortune from an action film, and I walk mainly on concrete. [emoji1] The only footwear I own are 7 pairs of Blundstones and they cost $100 Aust a pair (which seems expensive to me - my first pair cost me $25.00).

Blundstones look like something a contemporary construction worker or farmer would wear. Must be comfortable though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters