Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

" Buy-It-Now " = WOW!

Great score, MC. I look forward to seeing what becomes of it. While I would never discourage a guy from sending a hat to a pro for a proper renovation, I wonder if that one might be a good candidate for a DIY learnin' project.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
I saw that one earlier this afternoon. Passed it by because of my other two purchases. I still need some spending money to go to Disneyland on.;)
Cant wait to see what becomes of it. Should be a jim dandy. Congratulations!

Cheers!

Dan

Caledonia

Practically Family
Can I ask a question through this thread? I know we can't give out links to live auctions (and I agree with that), but can I let you guys know of locations for straight buys for hats, or anything else? I've been trawling around for hats for myself this afternoon and come across several fedoras, 1 panama, and assorted sundry fashion items, that look to me like decent vintage, or at least worth you boys having a look, and they are definitely not auctions. Is it allowed? And if it isn't, can someboy let me in on the secret of group PMs? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails