Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Custom-Build 10" Wesco Jobmaster Boots 12E

Moonshine

New in Town
Hey Guys,

I so wanted to like these but they are just too small! They’re a size 12E and I need a 12.5E… The boots actually fit fine, and IMO are true to size, but the lace-to-toe feature is too extreme for my toes, and they don’t feel as comfortable as other boots I have, thus making them closet queens! I got them about a year ago and have literally only worn them about 10 times. My loss, your gain! Anyway, on to the specs:
Custom Built 10” Wesco Jobmasters (12E)
Brown Oil Tanned 7oz. Leather w/Brown Lining (the lining was an added feature$$)
Black Kevlar Upper and Sole Stitching (another optional feature)
Vibram 430 Soles w/Double Mid Soles (optional feature)
Halfslips (Added feature for additional arch support)
Currently have the kilties and leather laces installed but they will also come with tan nylon laces as well.

These were BIG MONEY new from Wesco, (go build a pair on their website - $650.00+ with a 16-week wait!), so again, my loss! I’m offering them for $250.00 shipped in the US and $275.00 shipped outside the US. Yes I know, a super awesome deal for a tough-as-hell pair of boots that will last a lifetime! Payment via PP is preferred. Feel free to ask detailed questions and I’ll gladly answer. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Great boots! Can you please measure from heel to toe? I'm in the market, unsure if I'm a 12 or 13 though. If they fit I will take them.

Moonshine

New in Town
Measured 13" from tip to rear (the heel is under slung so the measurement is to the true rear of the boot, not the back of the heel), and 5" across the ball of the foot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari