Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dehazet Supplier Directory For The Entire (German) Hat Industry And Related Businesses (1928)

Dehazet Supplier Directory For The Entire Hat Industry And Related Businesses (1928)

http://germanaustrianhats.invisionz...ire-hat-industry-and-related-businesses-1928/

This is a very important find I made on my recent (September 21, 2016) visit to the Gotisches Haus (Gothic House) Hat Museum Library, Bad Homburg, Germany. This is a directory of the entire German Hat related businesses circa 1928. It also contains information other European hat companies. I have been looking for a comprehensive directory like this for a long time. It's also from a great time period because a large number of companies were still in business.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Super cool!
It's stuff like this, and your dogged determination to find it, that makes you the go-to guy for info on the old European hats. Makes me wonder what other tidbits are waiting in their archives for you (and then us!) to discover.
Thanks for sharing!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails