Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Don't forget your POISE

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
Maintaining good posture is something that is a very conscious action. It is too easy to start slouching! I think the hardest for me is sitting at a chair for long periods of time. The trick to this, is not to sit with your back touching the backrest. Instead, sit more at the edge of the chair, but not so much to where you look like you're going to leap out from it at any second!. Always try to think of sitting TALL...meaning back straight, try to imagine keeping your neck long and straight as well, this will keep from having horrible neck pains later...keep chin up and shoulders back.
Warning: With keeping your shoulders back, if you are one who are used to having them more forward angled, this will feel very awkward, and may feel like your pushing your bust out...the thing to put your mind at ease is to study yourself in a mirror. You will find that you look amazingly better this way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou