Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

dress, women's hat and linens

Rachael

A-List Customer
I am clearing out things that just aren't being used. All prices include shipping (parcel post) within the states, I'll ship elsewhere and by other means but will add the difference in postage.

organdy pleated cloche with velvet ribbon:
PICT0956.jpg
PICT0957.jpg

color is a peach/seashell ivory. hat is unlined as shown, could use some reshaping. another project I've decided I won't likely get to.
$14

Satin Brocade Dress (poly)
PICT0958.jpg
PICT0960.jpg

PICT0961.jpg
PICT0962.jpg

Bust 40"; Waist 33"; Length from neckline 43"; collar 16.5".
dress closes with side zipper as pictured and snaps under decorative closures. slit and hem are bound with contrast piping detail. dress is unlined and needs a good steaming.
$25

Lot of Jacquard Tablecloths/Napkins
PICT0963.jpg

a good set for casual/everyday/picnics. there are occasional faint marks on each tablecloth and are as-is.
includes 5 napkins in each color. as seen in the photos, the green napkins are in two shades. If you wish, I can include an additional white napkin that has pink stains (washed in with red fabric)
Tablecloths measure 55"x94".
$20

Lot of Pink/Embroidered Linens
PICT0966.jpg

tablecloth: 58"x81"; two handkerchief/napkins one embroidered and one with jacuard corner detail; 24" round embroidered and edged doily; 38"x42" small tablecloth/runner has green/yellow border and embroidery at each corner.
$27

Lot of Lace and Linen
PICT0968.jpg

74"x36" runner of very supple lace; 79"x17" fringed linen runner (measurement not including fringe); lace edged linen napkin; 9" round crocheted doily; 16" round crocheted doily.
$20

Set of 5 Crocheted Medallions
PICT0969.jpg

16"x8.5"
$5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusa80