Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

European site

Shaul-Ike Cohen

One Too Many
Here are some pictures from a German (?) site. No idea who they are, but the sure know how to take and make a vintage-style pic.

Shaul-Ike Cohen

One Too Many
vintage hat joke

witz2.jpg

Screen: "The ladies are asked to remove their hats. Only the elderly ladies may keep their hats on."
Bottom: "The success is resounding."

Cousin Hepcat

Practically Family
Shaul-Ike Cohen said:
Mid-1930s showcases. There seems to be no connexion between the buildings and the windows that "open". Most are from Nazi Germany, with the occasional Czech visible.
That's Incredible, thanks Mr. Cohen. Those window displays are like a 3-d rendering of golden era movie posters.

Swing High,
- C H

KAT

A-List Customer
They are well known for organizing the "Trocadero Ball"
Since the Swing scene isnt that big in Germany, everybody knows everybody, cause most of the people travel to events! The scene is very small and familiar!

They are also working on this page http://www.blitzkriegbaby.de
This site provides detailed information about several WWII women's service organizations. If you are interested in reenacting, it will help you to find a favorite character and knowledge about the correct garments for your personal reenactment.

missjo

Practically Family
KAT said:
Joeri..I remember seeing you at one of the Trocadero Balls! We talked for a minute...nevermind ..its been a long time:rolleyes:

really?!
Excellent, such a small retro world ;)
Coming to trocadero in october?

KAT

A-List Customer
no i dont think so!:(
Im back in the US and i already went back to Germany this year.
My next trip to Germany is planned for next year during spring/ summer!
ill take a trip to Holland, since its so close!;) Im also on the return2style Forum.
I really like the new website you guys are working on! well done!:eusa_clap
so many projects..i wish i could join in !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace