Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fall Fedora Sale 7's & 7 1/8's: The Sequel.

ofcoursemyhorse

Practically Family
The first one was a rousing success and given I just put in an order for my first VS hat, its time to make some room and get these pretty hats out of their boxes and onto the heads of someone who'll give them the wear time they deserve.

Sold-Knox Vagabond in 7 1/8 LO- $70 shipped-Sold

Excellent condition

Stetson Playboy in size 7. $65 shipped.

In decent condition overall, no moth damage of any kind, just in need of a naptha bath.

Last edited:

ofcoursemyhorse

Practically Family
Wormser Airliner in size 7 1/8. $70 shipped

Great condition, love this hat. Just happen to love my Imperial Stetson just a wee bit more so of this one goes.

-Sold-Miller Correct Styles 7 1/8. $85 shipped.-Sold-

In perfect condition. I am extremely on the fence about this one so if it doesnt sell fairly quickly I might pull it.

Last edited:

ofcoursemyhorse

Practically Family
Patey Hunting Bowler size 7 1/8. $180 shipped.

I don't imagine this one will garner too much interest but I figured why not. I have too many black bowlers already, so having this beauty just sitting around is borderline insane. These bespoke bowlers sell for over a grand new. Perfect for an impromptu headbutt as this is essentially a helmet in hat shape.

ofcoursemyhorse

Practically Family
Dude, you're killing me. The Stetson and the Miller are calling my name...

Is it possible to take out a loan for hat purchases?

Oh how I wish, I had to watch a dozen hats go for insanely good prices because I was watching the two VS hats and knew I wanted them above anything.

I'll be adding a brown bowler soon too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace