Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Favorite Christmas movies

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm gearing to watch "It's A Wonderful Life". I've had a very difficult year, so I feel as if it will be a different experience this time.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I stick with the original Thin Man... it's a Christmas movie to me...

My family watches A Christmas Story though.

Forgot about that. There is a tree in the background as Powell is shooting a bb gun, while laying on the couch.
I'll have to include it.Thanks :)

KY Gentleman

One Too Many
I found a DVD copy of The Little Drummer Boy at Big Lots this year. I had not seen it since I was very little, but as I watched it I remembered all the songs. The ending was still very moving after all these years.

wsc

New in Town
Whats the one with Frank Sinatra as a priest and Fred McMurry is the producer "Miracle of the bells"?

Last edited:

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
" A Christmas Carol " (1938).

1938cratchtoast.jpg

Anyone know what the "hot drink" Bob Cratchit is making for the family ?

Last edited:

McMurdo

One of the Regulars
I would say my all time favourite Christmas move has got to be A Christmas Carol from 1951 with Alistair Sim as Ebenezer Scrooge. I have very fond memories of watching it every Christmas for as long as I can remember. It has become a family tradition to watch it every year. I have seen several versions of the story however none of them hold a candle to this one for my money anyway.

[video=youtube_share;SpbthuKFuFA]http://youtu.be/SpbthuKFuFA[/video]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy