Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE - 40'S/50'S Mens Brown Leather Dress Shoes V-CLEAT in SIZE 12EEE

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
For sale is a spectacular pair of 40's/50's Mens dress shoes. The pictures really do them no justice. They are in great condition and are VERY well made. The original soles are still in fantastic shape and have very little wear on the back of the heal and front of the toe. These also have V-Cleats and beautifully nailed heels. I just polished them with high quality shoe cream, so they are all set to wear. The original laces are pretty much in unused condition and the leather is still soft and pliable. They are in a size 12EEE. There is a union stamp inside the shoes that tells what factory number they were made, but its too faint to take pictures of. The pictures are really a true representation of the incredible quality and condition of these shoes.

I'm asking $75 SHIPPED to anywhere in the CONUS.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Wow those are some nice looking shoes! Not much wear on them! Price is very reasonable as well. Some one that wears a size 12 should just leap on these!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou