Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE: original rare german flight jacket AERO!

murena

One of the Regulars
Original early german fighter pilot jacket

http://cgi.ebay.at/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220499190019&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Here you have the rare opportunity to bid on a extrem nice original flight jacket which were worn from german fighter pilots in WW2 like Werner Mölders, Helmut Wink, Erich Hartmann and other pilots. These jackets were step by step integrated from the pilots by them self. Today it´s not easy to find one in this style and condition! this type of jacket is cold a early model, mainly worn 1936-1941!

The jacket is made of very strong, thick and very smooth black cow leather.

This collector´s item is in enormously good condition how you can see on the pictures. The zippers are all marked with “RITSCH”. They work so good, as on there first day. This model has two breastpockets with zippers, one inside pocket, and two pockets for the hands, also with zippers. The jacket has also a rubber cord at the waist, that the jacket will not get out of place when you sit down, or make it possible to wear a waist belt (as you can see on the picture)!. The leather workmanship speaks for the quality of the jacket. The jacket is in such extreme good condition that you can also wear it every day ( but i think that´s very pity, because you don´t find such a piece every day)
The inner lining is made of grey silk, which is also in very good.
What make the flight jacket also any more rare, there are also the original silver buttons from the company „GEHOMA BERLIN“ and the loops for the shoulderstraps on it!!! on a lot of internet military auctions houses such jackets in this extrem condition will be sold about 650-900 euros without any problems!

shipping/payment terms:

there shouldn´t be any problems because i sold more things to America or Australia. You pay by banktransfer (with BIC and IBAN code) the money take around 4-5 days to my account and then I would send it immediately to the buyer. sending takes around 2 weeks. The shipping costs to you will cost about 38 euros.

Measurements:

It´s about a 50 (a tight M) - I am 1,86cm with 84kg and I get in but I need a little more arm´s length.

Shoulder to shoulder: about 48cm
sleeve's length: about 60cm
back length (without collar): about 71cm
breast (under arms) about 49-51cm
chest measurement: about 103cm

(epaulettes, breast eagle and belt are only decoration. you only bid on the jacket)

privatauction: without guarantee, or redemption guarantee

this is the complete translation from the ebay text.

regards,

murena

murena

One of the Regulars
murena said:
Original early german fighter pilot jacket

http://cgi.ebay.at/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220499190019&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Here you have the rare opportunity to bid on a extrem nice original flight jacket which were worn from german fighter pilots in WW2 like Werner Mölders, Helmut Wink, Erich Hartmann and other pilots. These jackets were step by step integrated from the pilots by them self. Today it´s not easy to find one in this style and condition! this type of jacket is cold a early model, mainly worn 1936-1941!

The jacket is made of very strong, thick and very smooth black cow leather.

This collector´s item is in enormously good condition how you can see on the pictures. The zippers are all marked with “RITSCH”. They work so good, as on there first day. This model has two breastpockets with zippers, one inside pocket, and two pockets for the hands, also with zippers. The jacket has also a rubber cord at the waist, that the jacket will not get out of place when you sit down, or make it possible to wear a waist belt (as you can see on the picture)!. The leather workmanship speaks for the quality of the jacket. The jacket is in such extreme good condition that you can also wear it every day ( but i think that´s very pity, because you don´t find such a piece every day)
The inner lining is made of grey silk, which is also in very good.
What make the flight jacket also any more rare, there are also the original silver buttons from the company „GEHOMA BERLIN“ and the loops for the shoulderstraps on it!!! on a lot of internet military auctions houses such jackets in this extrem condition will be sold about 650-900 euros without any problems!

shipping/payment terms:

there shouldn´t be any problems because i sold more things to America or Australia. You pay by banktransfer (with BIC and IBAN code) the money take around 4-5 days to my account and then I would send it immediately to the buyer. sending takes around 2 weeks. The shipping costs to you will cost about 38 euros.

Measurements:

It´s about a 50 (a tight M) - I am 1,86cm with 84kg and I get in but I need a little more arm´s length.

Shoulder to shoulder: about 48cm
sleeve's length: about 60cm
back length (without collar): about 71cm
breast (under arms) about 49-51cm
chest measurement: about 103cm

(epaulettes, breast eagle and belt are only decoration. you only bid on the jacket)

privatauction: without guarantee, or redemption guarantee

this is the complete translation from the ebay text.

regards,

murena

sorry, jacket is no longer available! however someone needs a nother one, i have some other german flight jacket which i will sell in the next time.

regards,

murena

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou