Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FOR SALE: Schott 618 Perfecto (38) & Schott 641HH Cafe Racer (36)

mendelboaz

One Too Many
Good day, gentlemen and fellow leather jacket enthusiasts! I have on offer 2 outstanding leather jackets: a Schott 618 Perfecto and a Schott 641HH Cafe Racer. I got these in March 2013 and August 2013. They were my first high quality leather jackets, and I'm sad to see them go. Frankly, they're becoming a bit too small for me. The funds raised from these jackets will go towards another jacket purchase. Both jackets are in excellent condition, the leather on these is superb and almost spotless. The leather on the 641HH shows virtually no sign of wear, the 618 does have some slight wear marks on the belt, left elbow and cuffs. Zippers all function perfectly and the lining is in great condition as well. There are no odours, and these have been kept in a smoke-free home.

They have been broken-in, but I suppose they've got some moulding left in them! The leather is very soft and is in the best condition you could ask for. Especially the leather (horsehide) on the 641HH is gorgeous!

I'm asking $700 for both jackets as a set, otherwise it's $375 per jacket. When bought as a set, these jackets will ship worldwide for free. Paypal only, feel free to PM me or ask any questions.

Here are some pictures:

mendelboaz

One Too Many
Here are some measurements, with pictures showing how I measured.

Schott 618, size 38

Pit-to-pit = 53 cm / 21"

Soulder seam to cuff = 65 cm / 25.5"

Waist = 48 cm / 19"

Shoulder-to-shoulder = 45 cm / 17 3/4"

Back length = 60 cm / 23.5"

Schott 641HH, size 36

Pit-to-pit = 52 cm / 20.5"

Shoulder seam to cuff = 62 cm / 24.5"

Waist = 44 cm / 17 1/4"

Shoulder-to-shoulder = 44 cm / 17 1/4"

Back length = 64 cm / 25 1/4"

Half a year ago, both of these jackets fit me just the way I wanted them to fit. At the time I was 5'9", 152lbs, 41.5" chest, 30.5" waist. Most of my jackets are a size 38.

This jacket fits very slim:

The Perfecto fits snug but not ultratight. The 641HH cafe racer does, however. I like it that way, but you might not. If your chest measures any more than 41" and your waist measures bigger than 31", you might not get into this jacket. The jacket fits especially tight at the waist, and zipping it up is a bit of a struggle but I can manage it. If you have a 40" chest and a 29" waist, and you like a tight fit, I think this would be a perfect fit for you.

For reference: I wear a 38 in my Aero HWM, Aero J106 and Vanson Model B.

Last edited:

henr-hiltu

New in Town
Nice jacket. Still for sale that perfecto? I would like to offer 375$ wich would include shipping costs to Finland. Postal code is 94300. City Kemi.

-Henry

QUOTE=mendelboaz;1891902]Schott 618 still for sale![/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass