Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

For Sale: Vintage Slant Pocket Half-Belt Jacket

technovox

One Too Many
Time to let this one go to a good home. Thought I’d run it here on FDL, before throwing it up on ebay. Not sure of the brand, best guess is Wards, but definitely a beaut from the past. Based on measurements, I'm going to say a size 42. But please go by the measurement below. Possibly horsehide, but without a label, can’t be sure. Lining has some home made repairs, somewhat charming, but not original and will need some fixing up under the left arm and around the collar. Retains original buttons on sleeve cuffs. Missing a button on back. Leather is in beautiful shape- some marginal stiffness and wear around the collar. Original Conmar main zip, and ring pull on slant pocket. Zips work fine. All in all, in beautiful vintage condition, but not perfect and not new.

Measurements:

- Shoulder to shoulder approx. 19" (straight across),

- Shoulder seam to end of sleeve cuff approx 24" (around outside arm)

- Pit to pit is approx 22"

- Back length is approximately 27", measured from the base of the collar.

Price is $200, pick it up in person, or add another $25 for USPS Priority shipping CONUS.

(Sorry, no international shipping.)

I’m happy to answer any questions.

HorseMain.jpg

HorseBack.jpg

Horsecollar.jpg

horsepocket.jpg

horsesleeve.jpg
horse_lining.jpg

Horse_back_CU2.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads