Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fox Creek Leather Jean Jacket

Dude59

New in Town
I have a black size 42 leather jean jacket made by Fox Creek Leather in Virginia (http://www.foxcreekleather.com/60-mens-all-season-motorcycle-jackets/872-leather-jean-jacket). It has four outside pockets, and two inside pockets. I am 6' 3" and it fits my arms well, but the body is a little short, probably be great someone around my height or a little less, and around 200lbs or less. I have owned the jacket about 2 years but have only worn it a handful of times as it never felt right, I'm not a jean jacket kind of guy, but I wanted a nice jacket, and I had one of their motorcycle jackets that was awesome, and I wanted something that didn't have the extended back for riding after I sold my bike. It is very nice black naked cowhide and feels good. Selling because it should be worn by somebody instead of just sitting in my closet, also I could use the money towards my Aero I have on order. Asking $185 OBO.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot