Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING FOR REPEAT WINNERS

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
Starting with the next round of auctions, I will provide free domestic shipping for all members of the Johnnyphi Hat Club.

So, if you have won any fedora in any previous auction, you will not be charged for shipping if you win any future auction.

(I will continue to charge $5 to cover the handling fees, and I will coordinate international shipping charges with the winner of each auction.)

mingoslim

Practically Family
More incentive to bid!

johnnyphi said:
Starting with the next round of auctions, I will provide free domestic shipping for all members of the Johnnyphi Hat Club.

So, if you have won any fedora in any previous auction, you will not be charged for shipping if you win any future auction.

(I will continue to charge $5 to cover the handling fees, and I will coordinate international shipping charges with the winner of each auction.)

And I will ;)

duggap

Banned
johnnyphi said:

So now you tell me after I have spent all my money on your hats. Oh well, guess I will have to go out in the back yard and dig up another can.lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner