Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Aero-42-15142-P (size 48) in Jerky Seal HH

too much coffee

Practically Family
Thanks Scott...........just too much leather to HWT + clothes dryer. Darn!

Hey really sorry to hear about your Highwayman w/USPS. You know I've heard of instances where 2 months later the package shows up.
Best of luck with that.

coffee

Thanks Scott...........just too much leather to HWT + clothes dryer. Darn!Hey really sorry to hear about your Highwayman w/USPS. You know I've heard of instances where 2 months later the package shows up. Best of luck with that.coffee
Thanks Coffee. They keep saying that too - whatever. These nimrods cost me $600 and I'm done with them. It even appears in talking with the postal inspector today that there was some funny business on the receiver's side by the PO. I am hoping in my appeal this is evident and I get a refund. It's a shame some loser got a great jacket while the guy that paid and wanted it didn't. No more USPS for me.

It is - I was contemplating not selling. However, I have three people interested - I have to go through PM's to see who's first. Back in a bit, off to the airport to drop off wife...

InLikeFlynn

Familiar Face
It is - I was contemplating not selling. However, I have three people interested - I have to go through PM's to see who's first. Back in a bit, off to the airport to drop off wife...

I am not able to send you a PM for some reason. If the jacket is still available after going through the list of PMs I'll take it for your asking price. Send a PM or let me know your contact information.

Apparently I have less than 16 posts so the PM mechanism not an option for contact.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats