Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Akubra Riverina Size 59

Landman

One Too Many
For sale is a size 59 (7 3/8) older Akubra Riverina in like new condition. Akubra quit making the Riverina for a while and then started back again recently. The new Riverinas are a little different though. The brims are longer and the edge is not bound. This one has a 3” brim with a bound edge. You can look at Akubra’s main site and compare the differences. I don’t know where you would buy a new Riverina though because David Morgan and Hats Direct don’t offer it. The only issue I see on this one is some of the gold embossing where it says Riverina has come off. These came with a cheap leather band that was glued on. I replaced the leather band with a new khaki pugaree from Shushan’s in New Orleans. I still have the original leather band if you want it. This one fits me nicely and I wear a 7 3/8 long oval. I’m asking $125.00 and that would include shipping to the continental US. Thanks for looking.

Akubra_Riverina_101.jpg

Akubra_Riverina_102.jpg

Akubra_Riverina_108.jpg

Akubra_Riverina_107.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace