Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Bates Leather Pants/Trousers Brown sz. W32/L32-ish

Bates Leathers leather pants or trousers, size approx. W32/L32.

$200 shipped anywhere within EU. Paypal, F&F.

They're too baggy on me & sadly don't fit me the way I'd like anymore so they gotta go. Downside of losing weight.

Made in beautiful, sturdy brown leather & fully lined in freaking golden sateen! Feature 6 pocket setup; Double front pockets (zippered & regular) and two back snap-on closure pockets. TALON zipper fly.

I would characterize these as regular fit boot-cut. 70's styling all around, though not entirely aggressive.
Crazy how well they're made, something that is to be expected from Bates.
Leather is mid-weight & very comfortable.

Fully custom made, the pants are still basically near new. I wore them maybe three times altogether since I bought them, just for the show and don't think I got single crease set in anywhere. They still smell new!

No size no. as they're custom made and while I'd say they fit like Levi's jeans W32, make sure to be guided by the measurements below...
  • Waist: 16.93" / 43 cm
  • Inseam: 29.13" / 74 cm
  • Leg Opening: 10.24" / 26 cm
  • Front Rise: 14.57" / 37 cm
  • Thigh: 11.02" / 28 cm
  • Knee: 9.06" / 23 cm
  • Hips width (measured front, across bottom of the fly): 21.5" / 55 cm
  • Thighs width: 11" / 28 cm
  • Complete length: 41.5" / 106 cm
If you have any questions whatsoever or if you need additional measurements, photos, etc., please don't wait to contact me. Thanks!

Click on any of the pics, they're big and detailed.

20201130-152514.jpg

20201130-152615.jpg

20201130-152545.jpg

20201130-152527.jpg

20201130-152521.jpg

20201130-152630-0.jpg

20201130-152559.jpg

Bump! I'm tempted to have these narrowed so they'd fit & if they don't sell I will but they might still be perfect for someone as is so... Get yourself an endgame leather trousers.

These beauties are still available. You've only this much time on this earth, you don't need to spend it wearing boring stuff. And no, they're not "too much" or whatever. Just a really cool, beautiful pair of pants.

Too warm for leather jackets but y'all need your leather fix? No problem! Wear leather pants!
Not only will you look way cooler than any other dude out there but you also won't need to bother with rollin' up your jeans anymore.

Best leather trousers on the market by the best maker on the market, still available at a bargain.

GKlMpTT7Rk2Sv7uZRUiL

I'll give these one last spin. If they don't sell, I'm keeping them I guess. Tried them on again, they're too cool. Bates rocks.

These are tough. They're such a cool clothing item that I'm super reluctant to sell them but on the other hand, I never wear them as I have other ones that fit me a lot better. But these are insane. They're so well made, designed, beautiful I just love having them around. Golden lining, man! But then that's stupid if I don't wear them. Lemme know if you want 'em.

Nice sale. Steady wins the race.

My favorite type of listing is when you don't care whether something's gonna sell. Honest to God, I loved having those trousers around. Would just admire the workmanship every so often, the details, Bates zip pulls, golden lining... Purely that kinda highest-grade leather item.

My favorite type of listing is when you don't care whether something's gonna sell. Honest to God, I loved having those trousers around. Would just admire the workmanship every so often, the details, Bates zip pulls, golden lining... Purely that kinda highest-grade leather item.

They certainly are cool. I will be waiting for new pics with Torfjord sporting them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo