Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Double Helix Innovator, Size 40 $1200

blobsterroll

One of the Regulars
Hello,

Selling my Double Helix Innovator size 40.

Shoulder: 17in
Pit to Pit: 22in
Length: 24in

Double Helix Rider's Bible belt included!

Attachments

• Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 329
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 310
  • Length.jpg
    Length.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 313
  • Patina.jpg
    Patina.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 243
  • Pit to Pit.jpg
    Pit to Pit.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 287
Last edited:

Cortexas

New in Town
Hey bro, noticed you’ve had a couple of DH jackets and moved them all on. What’s your take on them now that’s you’ve had a good amount of experience?

Im considering the deviant
I have one and can offer my input FWIW. I have the riders bible which is just like the deviant but perfecto style. The leather is soft and supple but the topcoat is coming off very easily. It’s basically peeling off rather than wearing through like I’d expect with most teacore leathers. I reached out to their customer service through my Instagram and they are awesome to deal with. They said I can send it back and they will redo the color fixation. The build quality seems to be very good but the pattern in my opinion is not great.

Cortexas

New in Town
Bad news about the topcoat. What about the pattern don’t you care for?
The shoulder gussets on mine seem like they should sit lower because they don’t seem to offer any addition range of motion. The sleeves around the upper arm just seem way too large to me. Like they’re made for a bodybuilder.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy