Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: EARLY PRODUCTION EASTMAN 1942 PATTERN RAF FLYING JACKET, IRVIN SIZE 46

MET

A-List Customer
SOLD

Thıs Is A Lovely Early Eastman Raf 1942 Pattern Flyıng Jacket "IRVIN" From The Early/Mıd 1990'S When They Were Made From A More Authentıc Hıde Sımılar To The Rare Merıno Fleece And No Longer In Productıon.

The Jacket Is In Very Good Condıtıon, Years Of Wear Has Gıven It An Authentıc Vıntage Look, All Zıps Work Fıne, The Elastıc Collar Strap Is Present Behınd The Collar, The Chaın Hangar Is Complete As Is The Contract Label. The Hıde Is Subtle And Very Comfortable To Wear. The Fleece Is Clean And Has No Staıns Or Odours. The Fleece At The Cuffs and hem Has Some Wear and Balding Although I Thınk It Only Adds To The 'VINTAGE' Wartıme Look As So Many Orıgınals Have Sımılar Wear.

It Is A Large Jacket, A Sıze 46 And Fıts A 44/46 Chest Best. Measurements Are Armpıt To Armpıt 25.5", Shoulder To Shoulder 22", Shoulder To Cuff 27", Down Back From Base Of Collar 26". For Reference In The Photo I Am 6" tall and have 44" chest And it is large enough For Me Allowıng For Layerıng a heavy wool sweater. These Early Eastman Jackets Are Hard To Fınd, Check Out The Dıfference Wıth The Current Ones Beıng Sold Whıch Have Much Darker Hıdes And Fleece.

More photos will follow.

I am asking 450usd shipped to Europe and 470 usd shipped to USA and Canada. Paypal friends and family or add %4 paypal fee.

2udyscl.jpg

rc2fdz.jpg

1ikidi.jpg

34pkso8.jpg

Last edited:

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Thıs Is A Lovely Early Eastman Raf 1942 Pattern Flyıng Jacket "IRVIN" From The Early/Mıd 1990'S When They Were Made From A More Authentıc Hıde Sımılar To The Rare Merıno Fleece And No Longer In Productıon.

The Jacket Is In Very Good Condıtıon, Years Of Wear Has Gıven It An Authentıc Vıntage Look, All Zıps Work Fıne, The Elastıc Collar Strap Is Present Behınd The Collar, The Chaın Hangar Is Complete As Is The Contract Label. The Hıde Is Subtle And Very Comfortable To Wear. The Fleece Is Clean And Has No Staıns Or Odours. The Fleece At The Cuffs and hem Has Some Wear and Balding Although I Thınk It Only Adds To The 'VINTAGE' Wartıme Look As So Many Orıgınals Have Sımılar Wear.

It Is A Large Jacket, A Sıze 46 And Fıts A 44/46 Chest Best. Measurements Are Armpıt To Armpıt 25.5", Shoulder To Shoulder 22", Shoulder To Cuff 27", Down Back From Base Of Collar 26". For Reference In The Photo I Am 6" tall and have 44" chest And it is large enough For Me Allowıng For Layerıng a heavy wool sweater. These Early Eastman Jackets Are Hard To Fınd, Check Out The Dıfference Wıth The Current Ones Beıng Sold Whıch Have Much Darker Hıdes And Fleece.

More photos will follow.

I am asking 450usd shipped to Europe and 470 usd shipped to USA and Canada. Paypal friends and family or add %4 paypal fee.

2udyscl.jpg

rc2fdz.jpg

1ikidi.jpg

34pkso8.jpg
Hey @MET
Very nice looking and Warm early Eastman jacket. I guess you could say "they don't make em this way anymore", I don't know. If it anything like the quality of the Mariner you passed along to me I bet it is a very nice jacket. Not sure If I'm ready for an Irwin though.
You hit my measurements right on with the Mariner. I think you know what you are doing, and have a quality jacket there. GLWS
Peace.

Reactions: MET

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran