Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Eastman Rough Wear Red Skin B-3 in 46-48" MINT

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
IMG_9471.JPG
h
IMG_8581.JPG
IMG_8580.JPG
IMG_8578.JPG
IMG_8577.JPG
As already anounced in several threads here, now it happens...I am transfering to California (LA ) very soon... on a 6-9 months contract, hence selling my B-3 and other cold and icy weather jackets and gear.
Photos below...its a 26-27" pit pit super jacket...no need to explain it further here in my thread ...just consult an read my older TFL threads.
I sell it here within TFL for an 800 Euro starting price plus shipping costs, which is approx 35% below ELC costs and less 18 weeks waiting period. HERE YOU PAY AND ENJOY IT LATEST DHL DELIVER TIMING LATER
My beloved jacket has no flaw, no scuffing, no issues all. A very good wearable 46-48" size and its only 4 months old , worn 6-8 times and comes with all ELC provides..tags ...invoicing, packing, boxes ets...
So if you are realy interested, please comit quickly and please dont hesitate...
First pays first serves...
I will gently and politely ignore questions like :
- why no PAYPAL?
- whats your best price?
- and all other unrealistic questions regarding the age and condition of this great almost NIB and often prized and discussed jacket precisely here in TFL.
For all prospects:
Again, I dont do Paypal, I only accept bank wire transfer....
Price for the Eastman Rough Wear Red Skin in 46"-48" B-3 is 800,-- Euro plus shipping costs.
SHIPPING FOR A 5KG ++ PARCEL:
ALL EURO CURRENCY COUNTRIES +55 EURO SHIPPING COSTS
NON EURO CURRENCY COUNTRIES +110 EURO SHIPPING COSTS
NO PAYPAL...NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE.

Last edited:

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Gosh, that's nice. If I were you, I wouldn't sell it just because I was going to be living somewhere warm for less than a year. That's a lifetime garment. People do migrate! Of course with global warming in a few years maybe no one will need these unless they live up by the poles.

Good luck with the sale!

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
Gosh, that's nice. If I were you, I wouldn't sell it just because I was going to be living somewhere warm for less than a year. That's a lifetime garment. People do migrate! Of course with global warming in a few years maybe no one will need these unless they live up by the poles.

Good luck with the sale!
Thx. appreciate...
...will order another one... most probably the Perry B-3 in the same size...to be delivered in Nov. 2017. May also try to meet John from GW on an air show...and who knows...
Right now I focus on A-2's and Nylon's from BR and ELC...driving in the P- Boxter....
Need also the fun tickets to sponsor the P-B.

Last edited:

Cooper A-2

Practically Family
Hi
you can buy it directly from me, costs as listed here remain unchanged.
All of a sudden the Bay triggered interest.
If you are fast and serious (fast & furious ...)...its yours ,no 4 months waiting and you have an approx. 450 U$ saving...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner