Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: MacLachlan Tan fedora size 7 1/8, spectacular hat

buler

I'll Lock Up
For Sale:

MacLachlan fedora tan with burgundy ribbon. Wind trolley, overwelt brim, tartan liner, and Air-vac sweatband ventilation.

This hat is stamped sub-standard on the back of the sweatband. It's believed this is due to the extra thread in the sweatband stitching. May have paused in the machine while sewing. The sweatband is soft and pliable and stitched tightly to the hat except in the front air-vac vent system like many borsalino's have.

The hat is in beautiful shape and has no defects in the felt. The ribbon does have a bit of a 2-tone look, which may be fading. Also the top rear of the bow is not attached. It sits fine and you wouldn't know unless you pull on it. Can easily be stitched if you want.

brim - 2 1/2"
crown - 5 1/2" open crown
ribbon - 1 3/4"

length 7.875 X width 6.5 = 22.68 approx. circumference

Asking $200 + shipping for a great example of a very desirable hat.

Click on thumbnails for larger images

attachment.php

Attachments

• mac1.jpg
    mac1.jpg
    279.1 KB · Views: 618
  • mac2.jpg
    mac2.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 187
  • mac3.jpg
    mac3.jpg
    564.6 KB · Views: 172
  • maclachlan_3c.jpg
    maclachlan_3c.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 154
  • maclachlan_7.jpg
    maclachlan_7.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 160
  • maclachlan_6.jpg
    maclachlan_6.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 152
  • maclachlan_8.jpg
    maclachlan_8.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 153
  • maclachlan_10.jpg
    maclachlan_10.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 167

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
How the hell is this hat not sold yet?????? Its too big for my peanut head, but I know the 7 1/8's are out there. This is a SUPER rare hat folks.....much rarer and higher quality than those Whippets/Strats you all like to bid up on ebay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff