Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS NEW Bruschetta Shoes (Brass Shoe Co./Clinch Boots) Size 44 Orleans shoes - black

belopsky

A-List Customer
IMG_0342.jpeg

Photos: https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjBmsV4

Brand new.. Walked down the driveway but the fit just isn't right for my wide foot. Not the right for me and cannot return. Too bad because I wanted a sandal I could resole!

Made by Brass Tokyo/Clinch.

Size 44 / 27.5 cm

I’m a US9 in Red Wings and similar but I have a wide foot..

copy and paste from Standard and Strange description:

Bruschetta Shoes are designed and produced by Brass Tokyo, the same workshop and artisans behind Clinch Boots. As such, these sandals are made on the same vintage and antique machines, using old world production techniques to develop a modern shoe with the personality and durability of a bespoke vintage sandal.

With a paneled upper made of interwoven leather strips, the fit can be adjusted with a buckle at the outer ankle. They stand on a sleek crepe sole, soft and exceptionally comfortable (but not recommended for wet or inclement weather, these are sandals) for walking around in. The midsole and "insole" are both a full grain vegetable tanned leather, with an addition suede pad under the heel for comfort.

They feature a 360 degree goodyear flat welt construction, that can be resoled and repaired by a cobbler when necessary. The lightweight sandal and veg tanned leather will quickly break in and take the shape of your foot, darkening with exposure to light and moisture as you wear them.

These run very large, but are sandals and therefor do not require the same precise type of fit as boots do. Choose one size smaller than your brannock size. If you are between sizes, take the smaller of the two.

These run very large, but are sandals and therefor do not require the same precise type of fit as boots do.

Choose one size smaller than your brannock size. If you are between sizes, take the smaller of the two - a person with a brannock size of 10.5D would choose a size 9.

Choose 1 or 0.5 sizes smaller than your Red Wing Iron Ranger or Alden Barrie last size.

Choose the same size, or 0.5 sizes smaller than your Viberg 2030 last size.

$400 shipped USA ? Very nice summer shoe, wear barefooted or with socks..

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner