Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Peacoat “DSCP by Sterlingwear” 46L

mtds

New in Town
Offered for sale one peacoat: “DSCP by Sterlingwear” 46L in excellent condition. I bought this coat and realized what I needed was a 46R. Found a decent 46R (unfortunately not as nice as this one), so it is time to pass this 46 Long on to whoever wants it. The coat is the traditional blue-so-dark-it-is-black.

Condition:
Not new, but few signs of wear. No tears, no stains, no damage at all. Original buttons. Clean pockets. No odors. Recently dry-cleaned. The lower part of the lining is just starting to show signs of pilling. Cuffs, collar, elbows, hems are all in great shape, no noticeable wear.

Measurements:
-armpit to armpit at the base of the sleeves, coat buttoned, is 24”.
-sleeve length from the shoulder seam to the cuff, following the curve of the sleeve, is 27-3/4”.
-top of shoulder to top of shoulder, straight across the back, is 20-3/4”.
-collar seam to bottom back of coat is 35-1/2”.

Price is $90 shipped to a U.S. address. Sorry, gentlemen, but no sales outside the U.S. Payment by PayPal or a USPS money order.

You can see how I behave on line by checking me out at that auction site; I'm "mtds" there also. If you have questions feel free to PM or email me at mtds5973-tflATyahoo.com.

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran