Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Red Wing Beckman Round Style No. 9014 (Black Featherstone)

hondurasdave47

Practically Family
The Red Wing Beckman Round Style No. 9014 is a 6" round toe boot in Black Featherstone leather with a Roccia outsole. These boots are in excellent condition with only a few very minor scuffs consistent with normal wear and tear. I have probably only worn the boots about 3 times.

The boots are a size 9.5D. Note: these boots run large. I measure a 10.5D on the Brannock scale and I went a full size down and these boots are snug on me.

I am asking $265.00 shipped to anywhere in the CONUS. These retail for $349.99 brand new.

Any questions, just ask!

- Dave

unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg
unnamed.jpg

Last edited:

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Not my size sadly but I have a pair of Iron Ranger's by Red Wing that are very similar, and I've worn these for 3 years as my primary "dress" shoes, have oiled them 4 times and zero other maintance. They are very comfortable, solid and very good to walk in. Just a plug for these and a free bump!

hondurasdave47

Practically Family
these still available? I'm wondering how to verify that they'd fit me before I bought them

Hi Rob, I just saw your message. Yes, these boots are still available.

The boots run large. I sized down an entire size (10.5D to 9.5D) from my normal sneaker size, but I know that other folks recommend only sizing down a half size. These boots are still a little tight on me.

Perhaps you can visit a local Red Wing dealer and try on a pair in this size? Let me know if you're still interested.

Thanks for your interest!

- Dave

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy