Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Stetson 7X Clear Beaver Open Road size 7 1/4

buler

I'll Lock Up
Just in time to buy yourself a grail hat for xmas (or have someone else buy it for you). Up for sale is a Stetson 7X, The Open Road, Clear Beaver quality men's hat. Maple leaf Stetson crest on sweatband and liner. Clear plastic tip cover. Reorder tag showing 102 blocking. Factory taped rear sweat.

The felt on this hat has a very baby smooth pouncing. The brim is not as stiff as other 7X OR's and Stetson 100's I've handled. The crown is soft and malleable. Sweatband is in like new condition.

There is one dag (dark piece of stuff mixed with the light felt) at the top of the crown. That spot would be hidden by most any crease. There is also one strange white speck/spot at the front. I've looked at it with a magnifier and can't quite figure out if it's just snagged felt or some other material. Very tiny. The other thing with the hat is the sweatband has some movement/looseness. It's certainly wearable, but if I was going to wear it all of the time, I'd have it sewn tighter. Light foxing on liner.

I'm a 7 1/4 regular oval and this hat fits just right.

$325.00 + shipping.

B

7x1.jpg
7x2.jpg
7x3.jpg
7x4.jpg
7x5.jpg
7x6.jpg
7x7.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members