Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Vintage Aero Highwayman brown FQHH size 38 (fits larger)

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Hey fellow loungers,
Up for sale is a vintage Aero Highwayman made from brown FQHH (I guess it's Horween CXFQHH as the smell is still very nice, i.e. no other bad smells, etc - household is pet-free and smoke-free). The jacket is in good condition (please refer to pictures) and zippers are in working condition. The leather is nicely broken in. The sleeves were shortened (please refer to picture). I sell it with heavy heart, because it was my first high quality leather jacket and I still like it a lot, however I've lost about 5 kgs in the past 4-5 years and therefore the jacket became too loose/roomy especially in the chest area.
Measurements: pit to pit: 57-58 cm, sleeve lenght: 62.5-63cm, shoulders: 45-46cm.
Price: 350 Euro plus shipping from Germany. PayPal F+F is preferred (no F+F option plus 3% PayPal charges).
Cheers
Robbie

Attachments

• IMG_4628.jpg
    IMG_4628.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 580
  • IMG_4629.jpg
    IMG_4629.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 507
  • IMG_4630.jpg
    IMG_4630.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 497
  • IMG_4631.jpg
    IMG_4631.jpg
    977.5 KB · Views: 505
  • IMG_4632.jpg
    IMG_4632.jpg
    988.2 KB · Views: 512
  • IMG_4633.jpg
    IMG_4633.jpg
    977.9 KB · Views: 493
  • IMG_4634.jpg
    IMG_4634.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 506

borisna

A-List Customer
Hey fellow loungers,
Up for sale is a vintage Aero Highwayman made from brown FQHH (I guess it's Horween CXFQHH as the smell is still very nice, i.e. no other bad smells, etc - household is pet-free and smoke-free). The jacket is in good condition (please refer to pictures) and zippers are in working condition. The leather is nicely broken in. The sleeves were shortened (please refer to picture). I sell it with heavy heart, because it was my first high quality leather jacket and I still like it a lot, however I've lost about 5 kgs in the past 4-5 years and therefore the jacket became too loose/roomy especially in the chest area.
Measurements: pit to pit: 57-58 cm, sleeve lenght: 62.5-63cm, shoulders: 45-46cm.
Price: 350 Euro plus shipping from Germany. PayPal F+F is preferred (no F+F option plus 3% PayPal charges).
Cheers
Robbie
Whats the back length?

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Correction: The back length is 65 cm. Here is a pic.

Attachments

• IMG_4641.jpg
    IMG_4641.jpg
    785.1 KB · Views: 426

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Bump - fyi - shipping charges within the EU are 17 Euro via DHL, to other countries between 35 and 40 EUR.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Hey fellow loungers,
Cheers
Robbie
Heck of a deal on a heck of a beautiful jacket!
B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran