Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Woodlands Dehen Shawl Sweater Coat Size Medium

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sold

Full album of photos

This sweater/coat normally retails for $395. Dehen's page has it in a different color here. It's made from thick, stiff, tough wool fabric in Portland Oregon. Click the Dehen link above for more of the specific details. If it were a size large instead of a size medium I'd probably give it a go and try stretching it to fit. Because it's a medium it's better that a smaller person than I gets it.

I bought this around a year ago on clearance with the hope that I might make it work somehow. I tried it on once and that was all it took to realize it was too small for me. I'd thought of giving it to my wife but the stiff tough wool fabric this is made from is really not something she would wear so it's now available for someone who can put it to good use.

Measurements (keep in mind this is wool and can stretch a good bit if you are larger than the measurements. I have a 46" chest and can put this jacket on though buttoning it would be difficult and it would not be comfortable).

Chest pit to pit: ~39-40"
Back length from bottom of collar to bottom hem: 27"
Sleeve from top of shoulder to bottom of cuff: 24" The cuff can be opened I believe and sleeves can also be stretched if necessary since this is wool.

Price: $180 including shipping to the USA. I'll ship to other countries, just let me know where and I'll let you know the shipping cost. I give a discount for payments made by paypal friends and family.

KlfFJTCh.jpg

5i0ahEWh.jpg
cjNvQZdh.jpg
Krwtxc9h.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran