Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

...Grab your hat let's go

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
Been using this coat rack, from the Bombay Company Outlet, in my office for about 4 months now and I love it for the office, but it's a bit small for a house.

If you wear your hat to work,
Where do you put it?

B1880643.JPG

The_Edge

One of the Regulars
I have a nice one at home that I received from my grandmother's estate. At work I have one of these in my cubicle:
B000087HMC.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

ADHD librarian

One of the Regulars
I have a hook

There is a coat hook on the back of my office door, where the hat hangs (and jacket too).

I like having my own office, make me feel important.

Stan

A-List Customer
Horizontal Umbrella

Hi,

I have an old (extra) full-sized umbrella with a straight handle sitting on top of a cabinet. I slide the thing out far enough to use the handle as a hat hook. ;)

The reason I keep an extra umbrella at work is for those days when it starts out nice and turns lousy later. Plus, half the time I ride a motorcycle and don't carry an umbrella on that at all. If I need to run between buildings, and a shower has cropped up, I'm all set.

Oh, and I can carry a hat on the bike in the travel trunk as I don't have much in there when simply commuting. ;)

Later!

Stan

bolthead

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ingenuity.....

Viper Man said:
I usually keep an empty CD-R container around. The 100 disc is the perfect size for a hat...

319888793.jpg

319888790.jpg
That's using your Noodle.....:eusa_clap

I wear a bump cap at work, but I usually wear 1 of my newsboys or flatcaps to work, and they stay in my locker. [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925