Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Happy 4th!

Wild Root

Gone Home
Well, I know there are a few of us that don't live in the U.S. however I wanted to say to those who do, have a happy and SAFE Independence Day!

Root.

grandma_aunt_sally_flag_01.jpg

farnham54

A-List Customer
Happy 4th, ladies and gents of the USA.

A damn fine country you have there, you should be proud.

Also, a Hello and Happy Returns to my fellow Canuckleheads who just 3 days ago celebrated Canada Day!

Cheers
Craig

Wild Root

Gone Home
Canada day!

Yes, I remember that day! I lived up there for two years and it was cool that it was on the 1st. I was in Fort Frances once around that time and we watched the fireworks on the Canadian side then on the 4th we went over to International falls for another firework show!

That was so fun!

Root.

JerseyJones

Vendor
Happy 4th and let's remember WHY this is important to us here in the USA and the obligation we have to bring freedom and independence with an open mind to ALL people.

Freedom isn't free.

Peace to all,
Ken

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Happy Independence Day...

Down with the Red Coats!! Never was my colour anyway :) It's a great excuse for a party, so have a good one and have a Guinness with a Bushmills chaser on me (on both sides of the pond)... :beer:

Oh, say, can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hail'd at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars, thro' the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watch'd, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof thro' the night that our flag was still there.
O say, does that star-spangled banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave?

And now we can celebrate that special unity between the red and blue coats, stretching from the fields of Flanders to the deserts of Iraq...as we stand united against those who threaten democracy and freedom in the modern world.

ErithVisitMay05003.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buhles