Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Happy Thanksgiving!

tweedydon

Call Me a Cab
I know this is the Classifieds... But I am so, so thankful for this part of the Forum--I've scored some amazing jackets here, and have found good homes for jackets that I had that weren't getting the use they deserved.

So--thank you, my fellow Loungers!

PS: And, yes, I'm very thankful for the Forum as a whole--you guys have taught me so much!

I know this is the Classifieds... But I am so, so thankful for this part of the Forum--I've scored some amazing jackets here, and have found good homes for jackets that I had that weren't getting the use they deserved.

PS: And, yes, I'm very thankful for the Forum as a whole--you guys have taught me so much!
I wore my Beretta quilted jacket today and thought of you. Haven't heard from you lately and was just wondering how you are doing. I love the jackets I have purchased from you.

Cognoscente

One of the Regulars

Happy Thanksgiving! Also check out Standard and Strange and sign up for text. 30% off for Black Friday right now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner