Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Harrington G9

Retromoto

One of the Regulars
I'm not having any success in getting vendors to reply, I do know a excellent seamstress and if I can source patterns & materials, I might give this try.
Retromoto

MJCR

One of the Regulars
I've tried on (2) occasions to contact John Simons without avail. Does anyone have experience with mail ordering through them?
Retromoto

I've ordered from them twice. Very speedy and easy to return. I've had no need to contact them though, so I can't help there. Just a thought, but ringing the shop is probably the best way to get a hold of them. After all, it's a bricks and mortar shop first, e-commerce shop second.

Retromoto

One of the Regulars
I'm in the US so it's a long distance call with a time difference, something I wanted to avoid.

Retromoto

I've ordered from them twice. Very speedy and easy to return. I've had no need to contact them though, so I can't help there. Just a thought, but ringing the shop is probably the best way to get a hold of them. After all, it's a bricks and mortar shop first, e-commerce shop second.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff