Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Help with brand name?

atomicfireball

New in Town
Any one know the brand name of this vintage D pocket leather jacket?

Attachments

• d pocket full front hanger fin.jpg
    d pocket full front hanger fin.jpg
    402.4 KB · Views: 54
  • d pocket full back fin fin.jpg
    d pocket full back fin fin.jpg
    336.6 KB · Views: 54
  • d pocket label fin.jpg
    d pocket label fin.jpg
    846.8 KB · Views: 43
  • d pockrt lower back fin.jpg
    d pockrt lower back fin.jpg
    715.3 KB · Views: 51
  • d pocket talon zip fin.jpg
    d pocket talon zip fin.jpg
    651.5 KB · Views: 47
  • d pocket body unziped fin.jpg
    d pocket body unziped fin.jpg
    512.4 KB · Views: 42
  • d pocket liner fin.jpg
    d pocket liner fin.jpg
    446.4 KB · Views: 40

Jasonissm

Practically Family
Compared it with mine after flipping, looks like Hercules. I thought it looked the same but I thought it was a lower case "E" so I wrote it off, but made me check it again and it looks to match up.

Photoshop_tnCar85GbJ.png

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Yeah, seems to be one of those one-hit carpetbaggers who take advantage of the kindness and knowledge of TFL members without as much as thanking everyone who contributed in the thread. Nothing wrong with asking a question, but if it was me, I'd be upfront that I am selling an unknown jacket and ask for help identifying. Then I would thank everyone who spent their time contributing. But that is just me.

AHP91

Practically Family
Recently I requested some better photos of a jacket to gauge condition - was told to buzz off. Also sent out a reasonable offer on two old moto hats that had just been posted (with offer option) - the prices were immediately doubled. Sellers are fun

sunset

New in Town
Price increases, relisting, has happened to me a bunch of times too. And no matter the stuff -- furniture, garments, even just a coat rack -- it's always double. No thanks!

atomicfireball

New in Town
Hey Jasonissm if i pissed you off im sorry. your info was very helpful I have medical bills
to pay. I cant work so this is my only income. I should have asked to use you photo I will
take it down just give the word.

Jasonissm

Practically Family
Hey Jasonissm if i pissed you off im sorry. your info was very helpful I have medical bills
to pay. I cant work so this is my only income. I should have asked to use you photo I will
take it down just give the word.
Hi, I have no problem with the identification, but if you could please remove my image from the listing I would appreciate it as I don't like having an image I took of my own jacket being used for commercial purposes.

Thank you kindly!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner