Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hi...New Guy Here

retroprops

New in Town
Hi, I found your message board and thought I’d sign up.

I’m an artist (young reader novels and comics) and prop maker, my hobby is prop reproductions, please visit my web site www.retroprops.com

I really dig the movie serials for the 30’s and 40’s. And I made the Dick Tracy Wrist TV I see another board member has.

I hope I can contribute to the forum.

Bogie1943

Practically Family
Let me be the first to welcome you to the Lounge, set back, grab a drink and a cigar and let it roll. Looks like you will fit right in here, we are all lovers of the golden era here and proud of it. Welcome.

Canadave

One Too Many
Welcome Retro.

Very nice props, and attractive, user-friendly site.

Have fun here,

David

PS Did you know your eBay "Seller's Page:" link doesn't work?

retroprops

New in Town
Thanks for the welcome.

Thanks for letting me know about that link, Ebay made me change my ID so now it’s just “Jukity� without the @aol.com. I’ll have to get my website guy to change that link.

retroprops

New in Town
Yes I did a long time ago when Sandman Mystery Theater first came out on DCs Vertigo label.

I gave it to a friend who begged me for it but I never took any pictures it.

Imahomer

Practically Family
Yes.. Welcome aboard. I think you'll be pretty happy with the people on this site. I've got a couple of the props you've done and I'm very happy with each one of them. Keep them coming!

Halliburton

New in Town
Greetings,

I'd love some info on the Jack Burton shirt you have listed. Can you PM me prices, and Paypal-ability?

Also, your questions links don't seem to be working properly. I filled out the required fields, and got a 404 error message.

Happy Holidays,

retroprops

New in Town
Hi,

Thanks for letting know, there are a few thing my website guy need to fix including all the missing pictures.

Unfortunately I no longer have any Jack Burton tanks. Sorry!

android

One of the Regulars
Welcome!
Your site is very cool.

Any idea where I can get a nice repro of the Dracula ring and medallion from the 1931 Dracula movie?

retroprops

New in Town
I don’t have a links page, but I’d like to see your site.

As for the Dracula stuff no one has done those pieces. There is a Dracula ring out there listed as the 1931 movie ring but isn’t, the ring in the movie was just a black onyx ring. The licensed ring is from another Dracula movie…it might even be from the Abbot and Costello movie.

I can get you an Oscillation Overthruster give me a day or so, and I’ll give you a price on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner