Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Horween CXL # 8 Schott Halfbelt sz L steerhide

This one hurts but I’ve worn it enough to know it’s just too tight. By the numbers it should fit but it’s a bit too trim for me in the shoulders.
I’m calling it a generous 40”/trim 42”. It’s a stunner and it needs someone to take it all the way.
All the details on eBay:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1861332298...r_AYQu0TLS&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
Can do better direct here of course.
IMG_3762.jpeg
IMG_3763.jpeg
IMG_3764.jpeg

IMG_3765.jpeg
IMG_3765.jpeg
IMG_3767.jpeg
IMG_3087.jpeg

surprised no one has snagged this yet!
I am too. I was surprised it hung around long enough for me to grab it. I remember these were crazy expensive at the time and I didn't think Schott could command such a price but it's certainly worth the ask. Every bit as nice as Aero with out some upgrades like the #10 zip and wool liner baked in. Whoever ends up with it won't be disappointed!

Nice jacket Tony. Really sort of odd that a "Large" fits so tightly...
Yeah if you look at the numbers it’s somewhere between a 40”-42”. A trim 42” mind you. It feels like some Aero 40” I’ve had. The shoulder width is just that little bit too trim for me. Surprisingly the jacket isn’t a burden to wear but I just know I’ll reach for the Regius and Aero more than this one, based solely on fit.

hoipac

Familiar Face
Ah bummer you need to let this go ton. It looks like a perfect fit from your pic. I lusted for this jacket for years, they seem to move quickly, so I imagine you should be able to sell it in no time. GLWS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails