Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Identify these pants

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
A common thing that happens to me is that Facebook will serve me ads for fly-by-night Shopify dropshippers. Most of the time these are pop-up scam artists that buy a domain and setup a fake store with stolen pictures, and try to rip as many people off as they can until they get taken down by the credit card companies.

I don't buy from these merchants if they look sketchy, but I do sometimes try to identify the original merchants that they stole the images from, to see if I can find an item that looks good.

I'm looking for these pants, which were advertised by a fraudulent shopify store called Menily, aka FineYoYo.

623u1959ff2d87ce410393c619c85bece2c9[1].jpg

Google Lens reverse image search found the image only on Pinterest, which I traced back to a site that apparently no longer exits called Soinyou.

Soinyou's domain name trips my warning flags as yet another fake shopify site, but their server doesn't provide a valid HTTP response.

I haven't been able to track these down anywhere else -- aliexpress, yahoo japan, all came up empty. I'm wondering if anyone might be able to identify them.

Thanks in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner