Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Italian Vicenza Horsehide Full Grain Veg.-Tanned Horsehide for Aero Jackets

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
This jacket and hide absolutely kill me.

Edit: which is to say I approve

I beleive the other big difference is that the MF Campus hide isn't 'finished' in the same way - the Aero Vicenza won't pick up the dye from denim, or stain the same? (Not to criticise the MF jacket - a lot of folks do want thatunqiue patina it builds up - I just prefer to keep it a bit more 'uniform' / 'clean'.)

I have my eye on this for a Seabisuit, actually...

We also now have Navy Blue Vicenza Horsehide!

We'll photograph the below Navy Blue Vicenza jacket when it's to us from Aero...

Navy Blue Vicenza Horsehide.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Amazing custom Aero Tweed and Horsehide August! Seal Vicenza Horsehide with Lochcarron Tweed lining...check out more about this style on our website--https://www.thurston-bros.com/products/aero-tweed-and-horsehide-premier-bootlegger

There are a number of Aero styles that can be made in a Tweed and Horsehide version, so just inquire with us about the possibilities!

Aero Tweed and Horsehide August front 1.jpg
Aero Tweed and Horsehide August back.jpg
Aero Tweed and Horsehide August tag 1.jpg
Aero Tweed and Horsehide August chest pocket.jpg
Aero Tweed and Horsehide August elbow patches.jpg
Aero Tweed and Horsehide August back gusset.jpg
Aero Tweed and Horsehide August wool lining.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
And here's another perfect Olive lining...Olive cotton sateen! With the Lochcarron Olive wool lining (see post above), Olive cotton drill and Olive cotton sateen, you have three great options for a solid color that works well pretty much any leather color and gives a jacket just the right amount of contrast! Start your Aero custom order today by checking out the Custom Aero page on our website-- https://www.thurston-bros.com/pages/custom-aero

Custom Aero Board Racer in Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide--

Aero Board Racer Dark Seal Vicenza front.jpg
Aero Board Racer Dark Seal Vicenza back.jpg
Aero Board Racer Dark Seal Vicenza tag.jpg
Aero Board Racer Dark Seal Vicenza shoulder gusset.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
That blue tho

It's a very rich, dark, deep Navy Blue...very nice! You can see the depth of the color by zooming in on the photos in the link above...Cafe' Racers, Board Racers, Type III jackets, A-1s with Caramel Knits, Half Belts, Ridleys, Sheenes and Sevens will be excellent in this new Navy Blue...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21