Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Iron Heart Denim Shirt - Large

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Catch & Release here, Iron Heart Denim Shirt with a Tag size of Large (but see fit details below). Really nice Pearl Snap Denim shirt made of Japanese Selvedge Denim! Awesome western detailing both front & back and at the end of each sleeve. Yet it is an easy pattern to dress up or dress down.

This shirt is in nearly brand new condition. If it did have tags attached, you could think it was new but has been tried on in the store a few times. The sleeves so show just a small amount of creasing, so break-in is just starting. I have only tried it on a few times, and try as I might, it's just too trim for me.

Asking what I paid: $190 Shipped in CONUS (International shipping at actual cost) Pay Pal only

Fit/Size details. This is a Trim-Fit shirt. I would almost be tempted to call it a Medium-Long. The shoulders, Pit to Pit and Waist are trim, so consider being measured to verify if this may work:
Pit to Pit - 21.25"
Shoulders - 17.5"
Waist (apx) - 20.5"
Torso Length (to bottom) - 26.5"
Back Length (to bottom) - 29"
Sleeve straight - 25"
Sleeve around - 26"

Photos:
DSC_0455.JPG
DSC_0456.JPG
DSC_0449.JPG
DSC_0447.JPG DSC_0448.JPG DSC_0459.JPG DSC_0452.JPG DSC_0458.JPG