Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

"Is it Just me?"

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
"or is Nicole Kidman starting to look like a middle aged Joan"Crawford?"

20061101-c-9%20w%20%20joan%20crawford%20photo.jpg

kidman1.jpg

nicole-kidman-wtf.jpg

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've mentioned to a few friends over the years that IMHO, Sarah Jessica Parker REALLY looks a lot like Gloria Swanson, and seems to get moreso as time rolls on. Of course, everyone gives me a sound verbal thrashing and how could I say Miss Sex in the City looks like "craggy old Norma Desmond" but really - Swanson was 50 when she did Sunset Boulevard, and SJP is 45 - there's not THAT big an age difference in the two.

And as Vanity Fair and other magazines have shown in recent years, with the right wardrobe and the right hair & make-up, it's not terribly difficult to transform an actress of today into looking like one of the greats of the golden age.

bunnyb.gal

Practically Family
No, you know, now that you mention it, there IS something around the mouth...(but it must be said, I'm always getting the mick taken out of me for saying that the lower half of so-and-so's face looks like the lower half of another so-and-so's face...)

And isn't that cover hairdo awful?! It looks like something a well-coiffed chow chow would be wearing. :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn